What size of rice cooker is ideal a solitary part of rice ranges from 1/2 to 1 cup Along these lines, on the off chance that you are a solitary individual or a couple you need not bother with a gigantic rice cooker except if you are the social kind who normally hosts gatherings. Commonly the littlest sizes accessible outside of Asia are 3 cup rice cookers. The biggest range as much as 80 cups for business cookers. Actually I would prescribe acquiring an option that is bigger than a 3 cup cooker since you may wish to cook for companions or family every so often or utilize your cooker for an option that is other than rice, for example, breads or cake plans which would require a bigger rice steamer much of the time. A 5.5 cup cooker is a typical size and functions admirably for some individuals. Most cookers from great makers like Panasonic, Toshiba, Aroma, and so on all well cooking littler measures of rice in their bigger limit cookers. Likewise give some thought to ledge space issues.
What amount would it be advisable for me to spend on a rice cooker?
On the off chance that you plan on utilizing your rice routinely, it is very worth spending somewhat more. This remains constant for most any machine as I would like to think at www.laabai.lk how frequently will you make rice In the event that it is ordinary or even a few times per week, at that point ensure you get a decent one. You will set aside cash over the long haul purchasing a rice steamer of good quality instead of purchasing a modest one and supplanting it sooner rather than later. Most cookers from the top makers accompany a guarantee or assurance.
Would it be advisable for me to get a rice cooker that can cook different kinds of grain?
Most rice steamers will do well cooking different sorts of grain, for example, quinoa, millet, amaranth, and so on regardless of whether they do not have a particular setting for it. Numerous individuals, especially those that require a gluten free eating regimen, utilize their cookers to cook grains other than rice, for example, quinoa, amaranth, millet, buckwheat, cereal and the sky is the limit from there.
What rice cooker highlights would it be a good idea for me to search for?
- Ease of utilization you need to ready to set it without reconsidering after you have perused the manual once.
- A sturdy, Teflon or other non-stick covered inward pot – you might need to consider a treated steel cooker because of conceivable wellbeing worries about Teflon
- A beeper or caution to reveal to you when the rice is prepared.
- A steamer plate or container which can be utilized in the simultaneously you are cooking rice. This is convenient for cooking an assortment of things, steaming vegetables, and so forth other than rice.
- Keep-warm component – to keep the rice warm until you are prepared to serve it.